Hi There! I'm Ariel Mendle and it is an absolute pleasure to be able to do this. I see Gis and Lily have been busy posting. I'm not sure how often I will be able to contribute, but, I hope I can offer some fun things for you.
Today I thought I'd start of with a sort of meme. It gives me the opportunity to tell you a little bit about me...so, here we go!
- First SL Friend: Tonks Akina. I actually met her through Facebook during a very difficult time, and she introduced me to SL. She got me sort of addicted. She introduced me to CharlieO Planer who sort of took me under his wing and helped me navigate SL. I think he felt sorry for me because he was responsible for my inventory filling up so quickly! He gave me a place to live. I will always be thankfull for his generosity.
- First SL Kiss: Hmmmmm, I would have to say that it was Johnni Twine.
- First SLex time/place/partner: Well obviously it would have to be....Oh come on, you think I'm going to say?? A lady never tells!
- First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband: My first Boyfriend was Johnni Twine. It didn't last long. My first partner/husband was Gray O'Connell. He was such a gentleman and we had a lot of fun dancing. There were a couple other dates after that until Premium Payne came along. We partnered but that wasn't meant to be either. Then I met Timon, and sparks flew! We had been rubbing our feet on the carpets.
- First SL Job: Hostess at a club called Blue Moon owned by Linri Jewell and Solonoid Torok. Drama happened and they went seperate ways. Linri branched on her own and opened Linri's Palace. I began hosting for her and was quickly promoted to a Manager. Sadly, Linri's is no longer around, but what a time it was!
- First SL Creation: Oh this is easy, and embarrasing. It had to have been a box! Actually, I tried my hand at making a gift box, failed miserabley.
- First Encounter with a Linden: I briefly met Torley Linden. Actually, he more flew over my head. Does this count???
- First Encounter with a SLebrity: I first met Louis Volare through hanging out with the now closed Nantucket sim. He would perform there while the mermaids would swim. Sometimes after his shows he would throw a party with Hathead Rickenbacker. OMG, we danced on a giant umbrella! It was so much fun! I actually hung out with Maximillion Kleene for a while too. I met him through CharlieO Planer who owned a sim that was to be used for concerts. It never opened, but Max visited often, and we'd sit on Charlie's yacht chatting up a storm.
- First SL Sim you fell in love with: This one is easy. I don't think there are many people who haven't heard about Tempura. Wow! SL Botanical Gardens is lovely too, they change